Sunday, October 02, 2005

My 22nd birthday

My 22th birthday

This is my best party ever in my 22 years of living on earth.

Before I elaborate on how I was sabo.. I wanna give thanks to god. Thanks papa for giving me such a wonderful birthday surprise. Although I did not get what I prayed for but I got something even better, 3 or 4 fold or infinity.

Ya I actually prayed for a bf to share this day for me. But wat god gave was even better than that I had my family, relatives and a group of close buddies celebrating this special day for me.
This is so much better than what I have requested. Its like I ask my father for a candy but he gave me a candy shop. Such is the greatness, mercy and wisdom of our god/father, he knows what is best for each and everyone of us.

And ya I actually thot tat not much people read my blog, but boy was I surprise when so many friends came out to me and say I read yr blog and u sound so disappointed and sad when there was nobody to celebrate your birthday party for you. So ahem.. things I write actually get read ah… hahaha

Well next not forgetting the working committee of “surprise Audrey party 2005”. Thank you my little precious angel, Cheryl for coordinating, mel the brainmaster of this party and my mum the paymistress of the party my grandma, father, brother and sis-in-law and relatives, all my beloved brothers, sisters and friends for attending this party. U guys have no idea how yr individual presense brought joy, and happiness and really all of you are so important to me. Thanks (DARREN, HWAFONG, SARAH, SERENE, JAC, ANTHONY, NURISSA, SAMANTHA, JU) church’s friends, (GAVIN, LYNETTE & bf, ALFRED) poly’s friends. DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE NAMES ARE NOT IN ANY SPECIAL ORDER, if I could I would put all of you in the same place… well all of you really can keep secrets ah… oh I blur blur… -_-“
Okay. Here is wat had happen. I was quite upset a few days ago cos I thot that I was going to spend my birthday alone. Then when everybody ask then act like I did not care la.. just wrote in my blog as I thot not much people read.. oops.. and boi now everybody was like u so sad right…

hahahaha..

I met up with mel, darren and hwafong on Monday for dinner. Hwafong was driving and we went to simpang bedok for dinner.. then when they sent me home, Darren was like oh when is yr birthday ah wed or thurs.. I was a bit like.. wa… u all best la my birthday which day also u all cant remember .. ya was a bit disappointed but I acted like ok lo… then they all say just in case we dun see u on yr birthday, happy birthday.. so I was like ok, see ya. I knew they had house blessing in their house on 30th so would be busy.

So Wesley asked me whether I could help him on the 28th to go distribute rice After work for elderly. then I happily say ok la.. just go help lo anyway nuthin to do.. so I ask him can bring my sis or not.. he say ok. Cos my sis actually booked me on 28th, so I was like okie we will go bugis take photo, have seoulgarden, then try gown then wait for Wesley to fetch us to deliver rice for elderly. Humpx didn’t know was a trick.. lolx.. early I know then I say dun want la dun want to help u… muhahaha but tats not like me la.

Then on the 28th afternoon, I was a bit bored in office then Justin msn me say sorry he cannot make it for dinner… then I was like question marks how come got outing I was not invited by lynette… then I thot maybe tmr lynette will sms me abt the outing. I felt a bit suspicious already…. Then my mum called say she took leave and wanted to join me and my sis for makan say when I will reach home, so I took half day and went home lo.. then fetch my sis from sch then we took a cab to bugis cause late already and all of us like wanna faint out of hunger cos wanna make our meal, value for money. Then we went to makan.

Then when we were eating my sis-in-law called and ask for my sis’s hp number. Then I was suspicious.. hmmm… why would my sis-in-law want my sis’s number for when she can just ask me to pass the msg. then when my sis secretly go somewhere and listen to the phone call I was talking to my mum. I think something fishy is going on cos my sis-in-law like so secretive… then my mum just say no la.. just some insurance stuff.. then I was like.. orh … ok lo… so blur ah me… shake head man… then we went to try some gown, then Kelly called said Wesley and her reaching soon.. so we just went to wait for them… then we went on the car to marine parade. On the car, Wesley phone ring, so I help him answer then I heard uncle joe sound… then Wesley faster take the phone.. hmmm.. I was surprised… so they say go his house take trolley.. then I was like thinking when he got trolley.. so blur ah me… haix.. blur sotong ah. .

So we saw uncle joe when we got down the car.. so they say have to go function room to take trolley.. I thot it was a bit fishy… then nvm.. cos kel was toking to uncle joe then my mum say u all young people should go take trolley, then I see everybody take their own sweet time.. I buay tahan.. so I just rush to wanna go into the function room to take the trolley.

But hor.. I was actually mumbling to myself as I saw some party stuff… then I also mumbled to myself .. wah.. function room so dark then I am very scare of darkness one.. then I think never mind la .. after take trolley faster run out.. then after I open the door.. I was shocked.. people jumped out from cupboard then got party poppers everywhere then lights came up. I was too overwhelmed and blur n shock so many feelings.. I was like wat the???!!! I thot I was going to get the trolley to distribute rice for elderly.. Then I stoned for a while and started crying.. I was soooo touched… a birthday that I thot was going to be a lonely one was a lively and with so many people… then so many people came to hug me and gave me the presents… then I saw familiar faces like gavin, mel, Darren, hwafong and was wondering eh I thot they are busy with stuffs… then I realized I was tricked into believing tat nobody is gona celebrating my birthday when there was a surprise party for me… once again.. thanks everybody for making this surprise party a successful and memorable one. And ya you all really managed to surprise and kept the secret well…. Heeehee…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home